Our church has an outreach program that includes the following:
However, we can always use help in these ministries! YOU are one of our most important resources. Please consider volunteering to help us in this important work by signing up today.
Just click here to see the opportunities! Thanks.
- Sunday School for Adults - 8:30am on Sundays
- Sunday School for Children - 8:30am on Sundays during the school year
Bible Study -
- Meets Thursdays at 2:00pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Additional Bible Study groups may be formed as needed. If you wish to discuss a specific aspect of the Gospel or the Old Testament, please let the Pastor know. There may be others with the same interest and we can start another group!
Food Pantry - Read our report here.
- The church operates a Food Pantry to provide for those in need.
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Donations of food and money are greatly appreciated.
- The pantry is open Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:00am to noon.
- Remember - if you sign up for the Smith’s Community Rewards program, a portion of the
profit will be donated to the Church to be used for the Food Pantry.
- To sign up, click here.
Rummage Sale -
- The Church operates a Rummage Sale every other month.
- We accept donations of clean clothing, gently used furniture and appliances, household goods.
- You may bring your items to the Barn on Mondays or call the office and we will arrange to have your items picked up.
- We are always looking for help on Monday mornings from 8:00am - noon to sort the donations as well as during the sale to assist customers in their search for a bargain.
- During the Sales, we offer fresh baked goods, sandwiches and other refreshments in the Fellowship Hall. Come hungry!
Friends and Fun Game Night -
- Come to the Fellowship Hall at 6:00pm on the Third Friday of every month for cards, board games, light refreshments. It’s a great opportunity to get to know your fellow parishioners and have a fun evening!
Singing Church at Inspirations -
- Meet at the Nursing Home on Tuesdays at 9:15am to bring some cheer to the residents through song.
- A dedicated team visits the local prison and provides a Sunday Service to the inmates.
- This team is also involved with a program that may lead early release.
Youth Outreach Program -
- Our Church has a Youth Outreach Ministry.
- We provide assistance to the at-risk and homeless youth within the Nye County School District.
- The assistance includes clothing, shoes, underwear, backpacks, toothpaste, deodorant and money.
- There is a collection box that is well marked on the Church property to collect donations.
- We work closely with the School District to assure the best use of these resources.
Joe Kinn with 80 Christmas stockings to be distributed to homeless High School students
Pastor Lana, with over 200 stuffed animals, distributed to needy kids in the community.